Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Where to even begin...I don't know if I can attach words to the experience of Maddox's first Christmas. All I have heard for the past several weeks is how much I was gonna enjoy this year, and trust me I did. We started off the festivities when my mama arrived the day before Christmas Eve, and didn't stop until now. It's amazing how a little jammied babe can bring families together, both old and new. We had so many delicious meals, and Maddox made sure he kept everyone entertained. Although someone was forever missing, she wasn't forgotten. It was........wonderful.


Maddox and Me


Santa's cookies - my favorite Christmas thumbprint cookies


It looked like a tornado had hit


Nona hand knitted this hat





This was his signature smile for the weekend - hammin it up big time


This shows how active my boy is - I'm lucky to get a still shot of him, and most pics end up like this, a blur


A blast from the past. Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment