Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
1. You share my love of music - no kiddie songs for you, no way - I love to look in the rearview mirror and see you jamming with your hands waving in the air to Mumford and Sons, Audioslave, Neil Young and Johnny Cash - it must have been all the days you spent in my belly listening to that music while I drove around seeing patients
2. You are just tall enough that your head barely peeks over the crib, but it's so cute, and as tired/grumpy/sleep deprived as I may be when I walk in your room to get you out of bed the sight of your little face peeking over just makes me smile
3. Your fat feet!! I could eat them! Enough said
4. Every picture, anywhere, of anyone, is "Dada"
5. You are soooo all boy, or "full of piss and vinegar" as my family would say
6. You love spinach, with vinegar, just like your daddy
7. You actually love just about any kind of food, just like your daddy
8. You loooovvvveeee your daddy
9. Your blue eyes, which came from me, and I could stare into forever...
10. The simple fact that you are mine, and home is wherever I'm with you.
I love you
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
My Gerber Baby
Well, I saved any extra money I had for a few months stashed in my sock drawer and had two things on my mind: A new camera or Christian Louboutin shoes. As much as I want a pair of those heavenly shoes the mama in me just couldn't bear to be that selfish. Needless to say I have a new Canon camera and I'm super excited to post lots of pics of Mad Mo!!
Don't worry my darling shoes...you are next!!!