Sunday, August 15, 2010

Friends

I have been blessed in my life with some pretty awesome friends. I think too often friends get put on the back burner, but in my book friends are the family that you get to choose! You've got your friends that you know you can call for a fun night out on the town. Friends that you can call in the middle of the night. And then there are the friends that feel as comfortable as cool sheets in the summertime. No matter how much or how little you get to see them. Maddox got to meet one of those friends this summer on his very first beach trip. Even though she lives 600 miles away, she stays dear to my heart!






2 comments:

  1. ok so I am crying! I miss you so much! Ema ask about " That Baby" everyday. We had so much fun with you guys! I am so glad that Sonya chose me to train you in homecare. You could have been with any other nurse but she shose me and look what devolped, an AMAZING friendship. I love ya and cannot wait until our next beach trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you think of his penis? From what she posted I think he has the most adorable little penis. I'm so glad she had him circumcised.

      Delete